Members must join our Guild.
Members must use JRPG nickname to use across all JRPGC servers.
- No duplicate nicknames, you cannot use a nickname if someone else has it on the discord server
- JRPG characters only.
- English translations of games only.
- Custom nicknames are not allowed.
- Aliases are accepted, as long as they’re official.
- No names from collaboration events.
- Use first names only, no last names
Members in leadership roles represent JRPGC and they will be held to a higher standard.
- Members must remain in the JRPG Chronicles server to remain a member.
- Respect your leaders and fellow members.
- Our community accepts all walks of human life. No matter what your skin color, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, or age is, you are welcomed in JRPGC. We will not tolerate prejudice and bigotry.
Spam/Flooding is not allowed.
Excessive flaming/bullying of other members will not go unpunished.
Obscene/Pornographic material is not allowed.
Use the appropriate channels for each topic. This includes voice channels.
No advertisements of any other groups allowed in the server or to the members of JRPC.
Spoilers shall be contained to the spoilers channel.
Please report any rule violations to any admin/mod.
- Sharing ROM links or files through the server is not allowed. Sharing links to emulators or discussion about emulation is welcome.
- All self-created content (streams, artwork, fan-fiction, music, indie games, etc.) shall be located in the #creators channel. Promoting content to users over PM is not allowed unless they themselves ask for it.
- Immaturity and trolling is not welcomed in this server.
- Respect leaders and official members.
Any actions performed by any of the members of JRPGC that are in confliction with these rules will be reviewed by leadership. If it is deemed to be in confliction with these rules, fair action will be taken against the rule breaker.